Sinister: Tony and the superhighway

Nic Pillinger nic.p at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 20 17:07:28 BST 1998

Vicky Parkinson wrote:

> If anyone outside London is feeling jealous that they cannot share the joys
> of X-FM, don't fret too much, they still play at least one Oasis song EVERY
> morning, and they are making a big deal about playing the new Beautiful
> South single - alternative? Hello?

well after today they need not fret at all since Capital just sacked
most of the Xfm dj's and have changed everything around. Anyone that
hasn't noticed the way they have "subtly" changed the programming over
the last month must be deaf or stupid.

Its just so annoying - we spent so long waiting for it and Capital are
determined to shaft us now that we finally got it. BASTARDS!

it's not quite bad enough yet to switch back to Radio 1 but it's getting
close.

cheers
Nic