Sinister: british people in hot weather

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Thu Aug 20 20:35:43 BST 1998

Colin Campbell wrote:

> english people in edinburgh suck dick.

not true. we went for a drink and then a smashing curry
with Keith 'Il Nozzle' Watson, and the next day we went to the
Zoo and then Sandy and Angela came over from Glasgow and we all
went shopping (I got the Beatles Anthology 3 CD for 12 quid)
and then we went out in the evening and met loads of their friends
and went drinking.

I say 'we', of course I meant 'me', as Rachel is american.
How do you feel about americans in edinburgh?

JJ
xx