Sinister: pom-pom was a good bunny

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Aug 20 22:57:11 BST 1998

Dear sweet sinister people,

I don't know how someone can turn something as cute as 'pom-pom' into
something naughty,but then i always thought arab strap,was a fashion
belt.
pom-pom was no dull bunny,she won 2nd prize at the rupert fair. (yes,the
craggy island fair come to life!!) and no, there weren't 2 contestants
if that's what you were thinking,she almost onw first prize too,damn
newborn kitten,wins everyones sympathy.

i had a horrific dream 2 nights ago about Belle and Sebastian...
suddenly,i found myself 2 hours away from a belle and sebastian gig and
i begged and begged and finally they let me go..i went off in such a
crazy rush i didn't bother bringing anything with me! (not even a
toothbrush,and i have a phobia about not brushing my teeth) anyways i
get there..and there were so many people i couldn't even see
anything..so i crawled through peoples feet and my way to a stage..and
it was a reggae duo doing bad covers of belle and sebastian...i learned
this was the place for bad people who weren't really fans,i kept looking
for someone on sinister to prove i was a fan,but i couldn't find any and
they kept sending me back to the reggae stage...i remember feeling the
panic! so real...so...real

fluffy cadarel..i haven't heard any of the album either! instead,i pass
the time by walking peacefully by the river in a burlap sack talking to
the squirrels,skipping stones and pondering life,i'll listen to lazy
line painter jane again,and everything will be alright.

list songs,list songs! what about that 'don't throw your garbage in my
backyard,my backyard my backyard,don't throw your garbage in my backyear
*angrily shake fist!* my backyards FULL!'

love and sinister sweetness,
genevieve

last night i slept in my liverpool shirt..not that OTHER one.