Sinister: Results

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 22 00:09:31 BST 1998

Hi listees;

Well my results are in and I got an A and 2 B's.

I'd been predicted 3A's so they're a bit of a disapointment.

Especially seeing as I'm having to wait until tomorrow to see if Bristol
are going to take me(you see I needed 2A's and a B)

Even worse is the fact that those bastards at the marking centre have
decided not to include some of my coursework in the grade, so one of those
B's should be an A, but I'm not sure if those tossers are going to raise
the grade.

(Thanks cal for the words of support!)

Still never mind
"IT COULD HAVE BEEN A BRILLIANT CAREER"

I'm coming back from holiday the day of the London gig so I'm going to grab
a tube from the airport to the concert. If the plane is delayed I'm
buggered big style! Don't suppose you could stall the band until I arrive?
Just a thought!

Sorryaboutthisbutisaweveryoneelsedoingthissoithoughtihadbetterhaveagoandfoll
owthetrend.

Now then that's out of my system.

As I was saying I'm going to the London show and I'm all up for wearing a
name badge, just like on your first day at school. In fact I'm gonna wear 2
badges, one with my name on, the other is a proper yellow badge with the
dog from the back cover of Dog on Wheels on, NOWTHATSWHATICALLSTYLE!

Cheers then
(just got to what until tomorrow afternoon when Bristol decide whether they
want me.
They must do. They must do. They must do.
lets see if that message has got through to them)
Jake