Sinister: Ohhh mon amour

FoxInASnow at xxx.com FoxInASnow at xxx.com
Fri Aug 21 02:44:39 BST 1998

Honey celebrated my stalking abilities:
> > By the way, Honey: i'm watching you.
> With bloody great binoculars, I'll bet.  I've never had a stalker
> before, I quite like it.

I stalked a girl at school once for awhile, until we got tired of that
arrangement and decided to trade roles. Her boyfriend got a lot of amusement
out of the whole stalking bit, but told me i wasn't allowed to kiss her if i
caught her. I've never stalked someone on the other side of the ocean before,
though. It presents all sorts of new challenges. Are there any sorts of rules
about whether i can kiss the list moderator?

He went on to say:
> David also said:
> > Also Hun, thanks for tidying up our digests.
> Gosh I do love it when people call me Honey.

Actually, i think the term he used was "Hun," as in Attilla, i would imagine.
I'm not sure how much of a term of endearment that is, to be honest. I must
admit though that one of the funniest Far Side cartoons i ever saw was a
sketch out of that "History of the Far Side" book (the title escapes me)
featuring an angry-looking Vikingish character with a muffin for a body that
bore the caption "Attilla the Bun."

Belle and Sebastian content, what?
Jess
(still watching Honeypaul intently)