Sinister: Livid Meerkat/Rabid Badger/Fierce Panda!!

Fluffy Candarel sarah at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 21 09:54:39 BST 1998

Hi you lovely people you....

Please please please please please can *anyone* help me out here? I have
a ticket to Leeds.....but no place to stay.....*waaaah* have any
fantastic people any place to crash at all for the night? I'm a lovely
little thing honest and I don't want to sleep in the train station 'cos
it's a nasty place and I'll be murdered and gary has made me *promise*
that I have to sell my ticket on if I haven't got a place to stay, and
if I have to do that I will cause myself serious harm in attempted
suicide so THEEEERE....please? I don't ask luxury, just a roof would be
nice? :)

Anyway, plea over... (and maybe my LIFE AS WELL OH GOD THE ANGST OF
LOVING A BAND WHO DON'T PLAY ANYWHERE WHERE YOU KNOW PEOPLE GOMDAMMIT)

I shall now read my...er... 78 messages (!) from Sinister and reply
thusly...

After I tell you to buy FOREVER BREATHES THE LONELY WORD by FELT 'cos
its indeed CRACKIN'.

XFM. Weren't they going to kill that? They should have done. You
Londoners only need listen to RED ROSE GOLD, and you'll all become
better people with teh greatest songs from the 60s 70s and 80s! Apart
from when they have PNE playing Blackpool live and NOBODY CARES ABOUT
FOOTBALL ON THE RADIO! WHY!?!?!?!?!? Anyway, I hate XFM, because all the
*national* papers start a crusade for a LONDON station, which nobody
else cares about and would have been jealous off, would it have been
that is was any GOOD.

I'm starting to sound like Honeys fake not really digest except I think
its a flugelhorn/euphonium on Seymour Stain.

Serge Gainsborough "events". There seems to be one of those every week
oop even norther than me, is this true? Is it an obsession? I've only
ever heard ze man once! Huzzah for him! Well, ur... Hunter the Gladiator
comes to Preston seemingly all the time, so nerr! Actually, um...

Elliot Smith played Preston. I think one of my friends bands might have
supported? Or was that Ricky Spontane, yes it was Ricky Spontane.
Anyway, Elliot Smith played the Teeny Preston Adelphi (which is now
painted YELLOW! AAARGH!) and I didn't go, 'cos I was broke and no-one
would go with my anyway, BOOO to them.

I put a Morrisey song on the tape treeeeeee tape. Heh heh heh. It's dead
serious man. Hehehehehehe! You need know no more until you recieve the
tape.....*giggles* It's a GOOD song. Espeially with his little pals
aiding him out there....

Has anyone posted tape tree listings yet? Keith you said we all should,
so you can start. WHAT DiD KEITH WATSON PUT ON HIS TAPE? I want to see
what everyone else has stuck on tapes. Mines a lot of Welsh stuff so I
hope people don't actually want to UNDERSTAND song lyrics to half of the
songs... I have put enjoyable and fun songs on, and even a Trembling
Blue Stars acoustic song done ages ago on Mark Radcliffe 'cos I thought
y'all might like it, it's quite pretty.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel

*who feels not happy for she knows no-one in Leeds and will probably end up sad
and alone in the train station wondering why she ever CAME (oh the pain!)* hehe!