Sinister: er...

jj heldmann initgrl at xxx.org
Fri Aug 21 14:03:34 BST 1998

>Windy and Carl are the owners, I believe, of Aquarius Records, the same
>people who wrote the lovely Looper description I posted a few days ago.
>Not like that matters...

not that it matters, but windy and carl are most likely not the owners of
aquarius as they live in detroit, not san francisco. windy works at a
record shop yes, but it is not the same one. and as nice as they are (i
will go on record to say that they are two of the nicest people in town),
i find their music to be really not all that exciting (live at least -
and i've never been inspired enough by the live shows to buy any of their
records)...

ob b&s content: i pre-ordered the vinyl TBWAS from musicblvd.com last
night, but i'm really hoping that my local shop gets in the cd on the day
of release - out of curiousity jeepster folks, is the vinyl of IYFS still
available?

one of the few who HASN'T heard the new album yet
jj