Sinister: The same as we do every day, Pinky, take over the world

Lucy Munro lucy.munro at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 21 21:01:19 BST 1998

Further evidence of Sinister-style world domination attempts in
this week's Melody Maker.  Look at their playlist top ten (can't
remember what the thing's titled) and see that beneath "The Boy
With The Arab Strap" is a record titled simply "Honey".  Need I
say more?

BTW, the new-style digests look *lovely*, and a shop
in London's selling a promo tape of ABWTAS for three quid,
oh, and Sean Hughes listed it amongst his current faves in his
column in the Guardian today.

Lucy
(*really* supposed to be writing a chapter, rather than this
mullarkey)

Lucy Munro
lucy.munro at kcl.ac.uk