Sinister: if you don't know pyth, don't bother reading this

Laurel Girvan Laurel_Girvan at xxx.com
Fri Aug 21 17:56:17 BST 1998

     _oh my liddle chat kittens i'm so glad to be back.  you all missed me
     horribly, i know, but you can get back to your business of living now.
      sadly, i am not back on chat yet, and that's what this post is really
     about.  i'm getting "unable to connect to IRC server" every time i
     attempt it.  can any of you wizards help me? i'm understandably loathe
     to ask the computer help desk, as i think they might have something to
     say about the installation of a toy-like-distraction.
     oh, did i mention that i have a job? just in case anyone hasn't been
     updated, i now live in new jersey and i work for real as an editorial
     assistant.  'ray for me!

     okay, this is getting totally irrelevant, and although i warned people
     off in the subject, i'd hate for honey to come down on me (ooh-er) for
     boring 450 people unnecessarily and contributing to the total systems
     crash of edinburrow uni.*sob*

     /me snuggles the whole list till you all gasp for air

     you know, it was very difficult to watch the list grow up without me.
     it's like going off to school and leaving behind a baby sister who is
     taller than you when you come home again.  so i think sinister is now
     in her gawky adolescent stage, but i trust that she'll grow into a
     stunningly sassy and sexy young lady, just like honey.  all of you
     footy-following snobs who may be tempted to unsub cause the list just
     isn't *informed* enough for you will miss out on her favors in the
     end.  (except andy dean--he doesn't follow football)

     meanwhile, i trust we will be kept rolling in the aisles by our sarccy
     gurus:  honey, lucy, tim bunnykins, and the rest.

     whoops, i gotta take care of a whole bunch of stuff that just appeared
     on my lil ol' desk.

     anyone with words of wisdom to offer concerning mirc. respond to me as
     fast as your little fingers allow.  to the rest of yoos, kisseskisses.

     byebye melty ice cream cone bunnies with sticky whiskers
     xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx