Sinister: IRONIC SONG COLLABORATIONS

Todd Beatty gaviston at xxx.com
Fri Aug 21 19:30:23 BST 1998

  Being that today is Friday, and that I try to be as consistent as
possible in not doing any work, some friends and I started coming up
with some IRONIC SONG COLLABORATIONS to whittle away the remainder of
the work day.  I thought you sinisterins might get a kick out of them,
and perhaps even add a few ideas of your own.  Enjoy, and do with it as
you will:

Echo and The Bunnymen and Ozzy Osbourne doing "Bark At The Killing Moon"
The Smiths and Belle and Sebastian doing "The Boy With The Arab Strap In
His Side"
Pet Shop Boys and Blur doing "West End Girls and Boys"
James and The Wannadies doing "How Was It For You and Me Song"
The Smiths and The Beautiful South doing "Sweet and Tender Hooligans
Don't Fall In Love"
Babybird and Rialto doing "Hard Candygirl"
Pulp and Depeche Mode doing "Common People Are People"
The Dandy Warhols and Dead Kennedys doing "Every Day Should Be A Holiday
In Cambodia"
Weezer and Sultans of Ping performing "Undone: The Jumper Song"
Garbage and Suede performing "Trash"
The Culture Club and The Frank & Walters perforing "Red Gold and
Green, Red Gold and Green Colours"
Big Country and Blur performing "In a Big Country House"
Michael Jackson and Jack performing "Biography of a Young Son"
The Beatles and Adorable performing "Submarine (Yellow)"
Madonna and The Bigger The God performing "Once Like A Virgin
Before Shagging"
Billy Joel and Snoop Doggy Dog performing "We didn't start the Riots"

thankyou and good night,

gaviston