Sinister: sthlm gig!!!

Rebecka popgal rebeckas at xxx.com
Fri Aug 21 20:25:54 BST 1998

yeah gather..all swedes what a nice idea vanessa...cool..so who's up for
it???

in stockholm on the 27th...when belle and seb paly..I recon we could
visit some park or something if the weather allows it and have a
picnic..so we can take pics and also send to the belle site---is this
having to much expectations??:)

hugs to you all anyway

becky

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #