Sinister: XFM

Sweet & Tender Hooligan rnorth at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 22 00:02:24 BST 1998

okey dokey

I see there has been an X-fm thread

Well I did think it was pretty funny that there were no DJs and they
were playing

NO old records
NO interesting records
NO obscure records
and most importantly NO B&S album tracks

just a boring indie playlist that is ultra obvious and insulting

Eagle Eye Cherry?  I listen to X-fm to NOT hear that damned record.

OK, can somebody *please* email me privately (as I am not on the
list) to tell me what is going on.

Have the DJs gone on strike or something.

I know one thing for sure now though.  Listening to the radio without
DJs makes it souless.  Especially when some corporate money whore is
behind the wheels of steel.

Thanx for listening

Northy