Sinister: I could be dreaming

FoxInASnow at xxx.com FoxInASnow at xxx.com
Fri Aug 21 22:52:01 BST 1998

I *must* be dreaming, because in the mail today i not only got a letter
telling me that i would not, as they previously told me, have to report for
jury duty in early October (this after i wrote them a letter politely
explaining that i am a poor starving college student who doesn't live in the
area most of the year and would be terribly inconvenienced to have to report
for jury duty during the school year)...but also my very very own (taped) copy
of Tigermilk courtesy of the lovely Miss Erin, upon whom i bestow a million
heartfelt thank-yous and a big happy kiss (on the cheek, children, i'm not the
singer for any bands).

I'm going to drop off of the list for a couple of days now to move into
school, and the moment i have my email account there all set up i'll re-
subscribe. Anyway, until then, beautiful listees, be good and don't get into
discussions that are TOO exciting or i'll feel horribly left out when i come
back.

Don't think i'll stop watching you just because i'm off the list, Honey,
Jess