Sinister: the without tigermilk disappearing girl

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Aug 22 04:46:41 BST 1998

dearests...
in #sinister there was a girl..polystyrene,i think? (apologies,i do not
know your real name) i promised i'd tape you tigermilk and things when i
got back..and i have been back,but you are nowhere to be found,and i
don't have your email..so if this gets to you,i don't want to break my
promises,so email me and all will be sorted and good.

 laurel/pythia your message was too cute... congratulations on new job
:)

honey,how does it feel to have a stalker? despite the name..'sinister
stalkers' seem so sweet,you want to give them cookies,unlike others.

ok,i'm off to the cathedral now.

belle and sebastian prayers,
xoxox genevieve

i want to buy brad a morrissey t-shirt that says 'landscapes of the
mind'