Sinister: Asian Tour [sighs] If only

Richard Lander rclander at xxx.net
Sat Aug 22 10:34:42 BST 1998

Yung Shue Wan (the village where we live on Lamma Island) would be great for
an outdoor gig. The only problem would be there are so few flat open spaces
here. Theres our beach which is twenty five minutes walk away from the
village or the football pitch in the village. The only problem is that if
there is a medical emergency here the helicopter that is used for the
airlift lands on the football pitch. Still it would be a great place for a
concert, there are a few happenings that take place on beaches here,
organised by the remaining heads whose visas have got extended.

Anyone who doesn't believe we live on an island which is as rural as Hong
Kong is urban can get in touch with me privately and I will email a photo of
the
village.

Richard

Claire King <kingc at advisory.ngo.ph> wrote:

Even if I haven’t convinced Belle & Sebastian, perhaps I’ve won over some
Sinister listees? Oon, we need an Amazing Thailand equivalent post!  And,
Richard, you and Gloria could forward Hong Kong as a venue and then host the
B&S gig on Lamma Island!