Sinister: Gigs

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 22 12:38:29 BST 1998

Not much of interest to non-UK listees I'm afraid...

Firstly, I can put a few people up after the Leeds gig. My parents' house
is half an hour's drive away, which isn't ideal, but I'll have a car and
some spare mattresses... (I really ought to check with my parents first,
but they won't mind and I don't think they're even going to be there)

Priority to anyone who can offer a floor to sleep on after the Nottingham
or London gigs, if I don't find somewhere to stay in the next week I
won't be able to go!

Which pub are we going to meet up in before the Leeds and Nottingham gigs
then?

Oh yeah, and Spaceboy Dream reminds me strongly of one of the tracks B&S
picked when they were interviewed on Beat Patrol last Christmas.

As for wearing badges to spot each other, just look up and you'll be able
to find me...

The Tall Git