Sinister: new address, pish, pish, pish

Erin Lewis erinlew at xxx.com
Sat Aug 22 11:16:09 BST 1998

Hey kids,
     Don't feel sad when you see me unsubscribing to sinister, because I
am in the process of moving everything over to my new e-mail account
(Yes, I resubscribed).  Please don't send anything to the old e-mail
address, as it will be phased out in a matter of days.  (I guess my alma
mater found out I graduated, so no more e-mail!)  And Honeypaul, I think
I might change your name to FunnyPaul.  Whaddaya say?  :)

Love, Miss Erin