Sinister: Shepards Bush Green may be nice

Sam Norman sleepflower_msp at xxx.com
Sat Aug 22 14:32:11 BST 1998

I don't know. I may have missed any suggestions about meeting up prior
to the shepards bush gig. I was talking to a friend last night and we
came up with the idea of a gathering on the green. OK it's pollution
bound, a major artery for london's traffic, but hey.

If anyone agrees or has any better ideas it would be great to hear from
you.

>From the amount of people on the list without tickests it seems as if
that the gig will be full of journo's.

Oh yeah and apparently on XFM after it's relaunch Bob Geldoff will be
DJ-ing for 104.9 days continuously.