Sinister: you can concentrate on the ones you love

JonnyKat at xxx.com JonnyKat at xxx.com
Sat Aug 22 17:24:07 BST 1998

greetings and hugs to all fellow listees...

as this is my firsto posto, perhaps some background is on order?
my name's jonny and i live in brooklyn, NYC.   (yank)
i live in what has become an artist/musician/film community
called williamsburg.   b+s have many happy listeners here!
we are looking forward to their visit someday
and i will be organizing a gathering of some kind, so...
write to me if you're interested.    : )
(note my deliberate vagueness, Mondo Pox)
hmmm... let's see, how else can i bore you?
oh, yes, i am a musician.  i have a little thing called
Fire Drill which encompasses all sorts of good-vibe things.
speaking of good things, i had the pleasure of meeting jess online --
what a sweetheart!
anyone else with AOL IM , ICQ, or anything else feel free to contact me.
thanks for reading, and more importantly:
thanks for making me smile on a daily basis!
i bet you all didn't even know you did that!
--  jonny
i leave you with a poem:

We Have Lost Even

We have lost even this twilight.

No one saw us this evening hand in hand
while the blue night dropped on the world.

I have seen from my window the fiesta of sunset
in the distant mountain tops.

Sometimes a piece of sun burned like a coin
between my hands.

I remembered you with my soul clenched
in the sadness of mine that you know.

Where were you then?
Who else was there?
Saying what?

Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly
when I am sad and feel you are far away?

The book fell that is always turned to at twilight
and my cape rolled like a hurt dog at my feet.

Always, always you recede through the evenings
towards where the twilight goes erasing statues.

-- Pablo Neruda