Sinister: Nottingham - real B&S content (sort of)!!!!

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Sat Aug 22 17:29:39 BST 1998

Wee little Jon G wrote:
<<

Top ten things for us to do in Nottingham

===============================

1. Have a picnic before the gig.  This would be really fun.  Honest.  We can

eat pork pies, scotch eggs and sun-maid raisins while chatting with other

strange people years older than us.>>

	You forgot to add to have all the band members sign your own arab strap,
despite the difficulty of fitting eight  signatures on such a strappy item.
You do have one, don't you?  ;-)

	Of course, I never even knew what an arab strap exactly was until Jon G
posted a URL for one.  Perhaps I need to leave the house more often.

				Living and loving
						Matthew