Sinister: what should we do now?

Stu stuart at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 22 21:08:16 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Turton <buffalo at xxx.uk>
To: Sinister <sinister at majordomo.net>
Date: 21 August 1998 15:40
Subject: Sinister: Some pertinent observations about my manor

>david kitchen wrote:
>
>> list meet ups?
>>
>> the obligatory place for the shepherds bush one is in the pub next door,
>> anyone want to donate some money to hire the function room? we'll
>> probably need it :)
>>
>> we're still sorting out the club afterwards, will be trying for a late
>> license so cross your fingers for us and wish us luck.

Me and my friend are planning to go on the 7th but have not been clever
enough to sort out anywhere to stay that night. . For we are fools. We were
hoping that we'd find a nice club or something somewhere and do that, so if
anyone knows of nice places to go or if anyone else is doing anything worth
knowing about, I'd appreciate any information and/or clues (I like a good
mystery). Thanks............

Love and log

christine