Sinister: Re:

Stu stuart at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 22 20:53:28 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Dewhurst <NeilD at xxx.uk>
To: 'Sinister' <sinister at majordomo.net>
Date: 21 August 1998 14:43

>Anyone read the Friday review in today's Guardian?  Turns out Sean
>Hughes is a bit of a B&S fan.  Not that it's something to be especially
>proud of, but then there's no such thing as bad publicity sometimes.

Hey! theres nothing wrong with sean hughes. I went to see him once and he
did this 'mike flowers pop!' version of 'creep' by radiohead and it really
made me laugh.  Mind you,  now I have thought about that, I am frightened
for B&S. I don't think a cover of  any of their stuff in 'mike flowers'
style would make me very happy.

Love and log

christine xxxxx