Sinister: Dem City lights..

Fluffy Candarel sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Aug 23 15:44:09 BST 1998

Hi Sinisters!

I'm scared, I'm actually looking at a Computer and Software Engineering
course at LONDON City University...how scary is that! I'll have to
change my name to....Jasper-ina or something! But...it would help me get
a job, its been rated 5 stars (aparently) and they don't NEED a maths a-
level..... but da big city is an awful big place.... and I feel very
little and innocent compared to ze city boys... and it costs soo much to
live there... does anyone DO courses at City? If so and you've got
nothing better to do :) tell me if it's a nice place and how the flip
you manage to survive there!

Ooh! Heres my granny walking past! Lets have another comment since you
all seemed to like her last chat so much :)

good lord what can I say? tut tut..eeer....I don't know! I don't like
hard rock, I like classical music and *some*, some Pop, such as The
Beatles, and um, Take that and Abba, yes, I like those, there's lots of
others but I can't remember their names....

Groovy eh?
"object orientated programming in java...", now gee that sounds, er,
quite hard actually...my DAD, who *is* a big software support hotshot,
says you don't actually NEED all this maths, as the formulas are EASY to
look up in a book....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Jasperina? Candarel