Sinister: Birthday present for Honey

Martin Conneely Martin_Conneely at finance.irlgov.ie
Mon Aug 24 10:51:36 BST 1998

As the list is becoming one year old today or tomorrow, I'm sure most listees
are busy knitting for Honeypaul.

I reckoned I would get him a Yugoslavian supermodel (Linda has her newts).

Naturallly, i checked out www.yugoslavia.supermodel but  found that it's now
called "former-Yugoslavia".

Anyway, with all the confusion, instead of a supermodel from
former-Yugoslavia,  I got a former supermodel from  Yugoslavia.  Inessa is very
nice and remembers watching the Archduke Ferdinand on the morning before that
dreaful Mr Princip threw the bomb that started WWI.

At 98, she experiences some difficulty going up and down stairs but, for a
98-year old, has a very good posture.  Unfortunately, she is inclined to moan a
little.  But,  after an hour of pushing and shoving, we've got her into the box.

Hope  you enjoy her, HoneyPaul.  Happy Birthday list.
Thanks for keeping the madness going.

Martin C