Sinister: stupid stupid stupid

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Aug 24 12:36:43 BST 1998

Well, in the cold light of day, my overly personal and nasty posting
about Keith's letter seems stupid and shameful, so I'd like to apologise
to Keith for being an arsehole. I'm still gutted about what's happened
to my favourite radio station - this morning there was some geezer who
quite obviously didn't want to be there, and to be honest I really
didn't have the desire to listen. Still, Bob Geldof might prove to have
the best taste in history, so there's still hope...

I think Dirty Dream #2 should be released as a single - I've decided
that B&S so deserve to be mega that I don't mind if success takes them
further away from us - you always want what's best for those you love.

I'm feeling very sheepish now.

Love Mark