Sinister: tiggers don't like honey

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Aug 24 15:14:34 BST 1998

Mark wrote:

> Well, in the cold light of day, my overly personal and nasty posting
> about Keith's letter seems stupid and shameful, so I'd like to
> apologise...

Good - you got there just before I got to you.  We've had enough of
this now please as there's some sour grapes around, so go away and
tidy your bedrooms, tea's ready in a minute.  And, can I say, massive
great gold star and Magic Biro Set to someone FLUFFY who waited 10
seconds before she hit send, thought of Cliff Richard and decided to
go off and do something more constructive than lash out.  And boy,
can she lash, you should have heard what she called Stuart David in
chat this weekend :)

/me gasps

Martin C wrote:

> As the list is becoming one year old today or tomorrow, I'm sure most
> listees are busy knitting for Honeypaul

and then sent me an aging but still quite perky Slav.  I'm pretty sure
the list birthday is 27th (see the archives) so that's um... THURSDAY!
So start blowing those balloons up and digging into the Peters and Lee
discographies.

Finally my thanks to Christopher Leonard, that nice boy who bought me
some flowers at the weekend.  He rather blotted his copybook later by
telling us all in the Sinister channel a dream he had about doing
something appalling to God on a cloud, so he's likely to spend
eternity in hell, which is a shame, but at least he'll do it with
panache.  Chris, thanks for the "spray", it was quite refreshing.

honey xxx