Sinister: Stockholm gig and Tigermilk

Peter Larsson peter at xxx.se
Mon Aug 24 16:10:05 BST 1998

>hey yeah i got myself a ticket to the belle and sebastian gig here in
>stockholm and I just know that i'm going to be so happy to see them..
>
>so anyone up for a picnic that same day?? I t would be nice to get
>togehter all swedish people right..or if you're in town and on the list
>why not join...
>

>so who's up for it???

Ok we are 4 or 5 people coming up from Göteborg on friday 25. So we think
it would be nice meeting up somwhere before the gig. Do you live in
Stockholm Becky? Maybe we can play football in Vasaparken, it's close to
Studion. Or maybe meet up in a nice bar near Studion. Or maybe go to
Kvarnen (even though its far from Studion) for a meal and a chat. They dont
play loud music there and it got big tables where everyone can sit down in
a proper way.

By yhe way. Someone that can make me a copy of Tigermilk? In change you
will have a nice tape of the best swedish popmusic there is. And whats
that? Well you will find out when you get it...

/Peter