No subject

James thunderw at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 24 17:08:08 BST 1998

Ohhh, maybe I haven't been listening properly, or I've been reading my
messages in too much of a hurry, or I've just had too much red wine, but
can someone tell me, ARE there any real plans for stuff going on in
Nottingham yet? Surely there must be something. Just because we live in the
wretched provinces, it doesn't mean we have to act like it.

Who's seen 'Un Air de Famille' or 'Ma Vie en Rose' ? Talk to me about them.
A bit of a tangent I know but I remember a bit of a thread about French
films a while back so I trust this subject's allowed.

Love and extra kisses cos I passed my A-Levels

Molly
xxx