Sinister: looper on Beat Room

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Mon Aug 24 14:26:02 BST 1998

the divine miss gillian wrote:
>heard on the radio that Looper and V-Twin will be the guests on
>the recording of the Beat Room on Tuesday night. It is at the
>Polo Lounge, Wilson St, Glasgow and tickets will be available
>from John Smiths or by phoning 0141 338 2179 (they are free).

I just took a wander up to John Smiths, and they haven't got any left
for tomorrow.  But the polo lounge do, the number is 0141 553 1221.
How do I know?  Well Mr. stephen pastel told me, and wrote it down.  So
now I'm going to throw this in as another competition prize, the scrawls
of a scrawny pastel.  So now you have to enter.  PS.  I've you really
hate the pastels, you can't un-enter the competition.  So nyah.

sea lord