Sinister: looper on Beat Room

Shearer, Calumn Calumn.Shearer at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 24 20:02:33 BST 1998

OK, I've got a ticket for Tuesday, and I'm even going to try to
"convert" one of my friends to the indie cause..
who's all going, then? Shall we all wear badges?, or get T-shirts that
say "you should be belle and sebastian, on that stage" Does this count
as a picnic, even if it's indoors? and YES! I KNOW I'M STILL AT WORK!!
(60 hours without sleep is _NOT_ big OR clever - don't try this one at
home!)
oh, I do believe i'm a little excited!

I'm busy waiting for one of our highly overpaid contracters to finish
fixing the server that I broke this morning....
probably serves me right!

oh - is it too late to change my entry to the Competition?
I'll hopefully see you tommorow - I'll be the one flirting with the BBC
staff, just in case one of them's met the "Mighty John Peel" - whom, it
has to be pointed out, has the same initials as The Pope....except Mr.
Peel doesn't have a number after his name....most of the time......

enough babble, I should never have hit send in the first place...
cal
waiting, waiting, waiting...