Sinister: Re: your mail

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Mon Aug 24 21:06:02 BST 1998

no, Ma Vie En Rose is now in the new section of video stores.  It was just
out this past spring.  Gorgeous.  Go see it  it's aboutt his little boy -
k, you know how kids say when I grow up I want to be a doctor, etc.  this
little boy says when I grow up I want to be a girl.

ciao!  btw kids, I got the new looper 45", I got it about 3 weeks ago but
i just listened to it.  it's darling!  Like cute little scootish boys
mixed with Sound is Go stuff.  I'd make my ex who got me into b&splay it
on his radio show if he was actually talking to me.  I lost my B&S shrinky
dink keychain that I made...  sigh.

-teri

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"I may sit in a bar where the cocktails are
but I really don't feel like talking
I ride around and let the darkness fall
'cause I've got a sense of perfection
and nothing else makes sense at all."