Sinister: Ink Polaroids/ Dream/ Air de famille

Julien Budynek xbudynek at xxx.jp
Tue Aug 25 01:29:49 BST 1998

Hi you lovely people,

OK I don't post that often. But now I have a few words to say.

- I was thinking I like ink polaroids very much. Those sent here to the
list are so great, I think I would like to put up a web page to collect
what you listees have written. I've only kept the last two polaroids, so
if you would like yours to be included, send me email (I am so lazy I
don't want to crawl into the archives for too long...) and I am going to
try to make a nice sweet page.

- OK guys, I also sometimes dream about B&S. Last time it was like a gig
in a small bar (like the middle east upstairs in boston), and the people
were all so tall that I could not see a damn thing. I actually live in
Japan so people are rather small so maybe this is why I dreamt that. Any
clue? Anyway I was frustrated when I woke up, and also bescause I could
not remember the songs I dreamt of.

- "Un air de famille" is a very funny french film, adapted from a theater
play by Jean-Pierre Bacri and Agnes Jaoui (they also play in the movie),
and takes place in a bar on a birthday party. The family is gathering and
then it starts to become strange. You definitely should see it, it's funny
but also very witty and bright, I think.

Cheers all			julien

---
http://diane.isCool.net/