Sinister: ma vie en mud

Heinitz heinitz at xxx.net
Mon Aug 24 20:55:46 BST 1998

ma vie en rose is about a little boy who much prefers being a little girl, i
think... my own littlest brother is going through that sort of phase at the
moment - he has his cars and dinosaur toys, but he also likes to wear dresses
and play with barbies every so often. understandable, girls at that age have so
much better stuff to play with than boys, don't they?
BILLY JOEL - UPTOWN GIRL
sorry, i'm watching wheel of fortune at the mo. come back today from a weekend
of jumping up and down all day and not eating, most unusual for a short round
person such as myself, but i am planning to make scones this week to compensate.
PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT
and to anyone who's got tickets for the leeds gig - damn your eyes. me and my
friend are officially green eyed monsters. he suggested i subscribe here in the
hope of finding someone with a spare ticket, but even though it looks (T for
Terence, you fool!) like there (THE HULL SHOPS RACE?) is no chance (no, THE TALL
SHIPS RACE) of that, i think i'll stay here, it's quite cosy.
did someone mention b&s might possibly be planning some more uk gigs? oh please
please please let this be true, and one of them be in yorkshire (we can't really
afford to go further than that). it would make me so happy. but i am a realist,
and i know belle and sebastian don't exist merely to make me happy (even if
sometimes it seems like they do).

love, abi (who's still not sure whether it she did or didn't have a brief
conversation about sugar puffs with someone out of gold blade on saturday)