Sinister: all this talk of dreams...

JonnyKat at xxx.com JonnyKat at xxx.com
Tue Aug 25 04:27:44 BST 1998

warm greetings my sinister friends!

was it only yesterday that i was writing about a perfect sunday?
whose?  it seems a hazy memory now.
what is it about mondays that urges one to wake from the dream?

sometimes, in the early part of the week,
reality likes to touch me on the back, and push ever so gently.
forward.  forward.  wake up from that dream, silly boy...

it often makes me wonder just what is, and isn't, real.
i wonder what is, and isn't,  possible in my world.
i know for certain that some things are very possible, if not downright
probable:

		i could write a happy song tonight.

		i could sleep undisturbed in the grass by the river.

		simone could take up painting again.

... but many things may not be possible, i'm uncertain:

		will i ever ride in a spaceship?

		will i stop living in judgment, and simply live?

		can i make myself a chapeau out of dried orange slices?

much love,
jonny
: )