Sinister: Dodgy vampire movies

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Aug 25 13:34:31 BST 1998

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Vicky Parkinson wrote:

> Talking of films with Portishead in the soundtrack, has anyone else seen
> Nadja? It is this really cool, dark, absurd vampire movie. Everything is
> there. picture (in black and white of course) a bi-sexual female vampire,
> seducing a woman (very dodgy oral sex scene, not for the easily disgusted),

Honey looks disgusted.  Great film, but wasn't it an MBV soundtrack?
I might have been so disgusted I lost me marbles, but I remember being
blown out my chair, and MBV do that to me, Portishead never quite did.

While I'm on, if anyone's starving for more Ink Polaroids from
sinistereenies, the very old amongst us will know that Jeepster ran a
competition in 1925 on Sinister where people wrote their own.  The
prize was a newly released 78 by Rod Stewart and a box of wooden
styluses or something.  There's a pile of them in the Jeepster attic
at

	http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/fiction/index.htm

if you're bored.  Anyone whose name appears next to an Ink Polaroid
there should be treated on this list with the respect afforded to an
aging guru.

honey who didnt write one xxx