Sinister: When The Cat's Away

Rehak, Kimberly kfr9 at xxx.gov
Tue Aug 25 14:00:07 BST 1998

speaking about that "kitty" movie, which i happened to enjoy so so much: i
just loved madame renee's mustache and chloe's (that's her name, right?) two
second vacation.  and, it's kind of weird, my train of thought last night
somehow managed to drift (no big surprise) to that one scene where she is in
the bed with her gay roommate and she is trying to seduce him, and then i
come into work this morning and you all are talking about the movie!  i just
thought it was one of those weird ESP moments which i often have.  (i don't
like to use the word karma, sorry.)

like one night i told my friend to drive me home on the main road instead of
all of the back roads because "it would be safer" and then two minutes later
i see some man get hit and killed by a car. or like the one night where i
was showing my one friend a little ditty that i wrote indirectly about some
boy and then i look up and he's RIGHT THERE.  yes, i have many more i could
add.  but for the sake of your sanity, i will not.  you're welcome!

hey, i start college in four days.  I'm going for writing/journalism.  and i
was wondering if any of you journalist would send me some advice (i haven't
scheduled yet).  like what kind of classes i should take, what i should
minor in, etc.  if you would be so nice send them to:
onionsprout at hotmail.com.   no more important government job for me come
friday.  i folded t-shirts for the employee appreciation day for eight hours
yesterday and watched every daytime tv show from 8-3.  hey all you
americans, look what your taxes are paying for!

hey todd (boy) where are you?

anyway, have a nice one, KIMberly

"I wanted to say something, but I have nothing to say.  So I'll keep my
mouth shut."  Alex Tan