Sinister: O! The Parrot!

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Aug 25 14:13:21 BST 1998

it is dreadfully early!! I should be asleep...but i was awoken by a
MIAOW! that was not familiar...i ran out,my father said 'go back to
sleep you're dreaming' (I was dreaming,but not of that,i dreamt i met
the Pope,what a nice man!) i investigated underneath the wood
surroudning of the house,to find a scared little kitty and BEHIND her..a
teeny weeny wee kitten! cats must know this is their sanctuary,you can
bet your lil' honeybuns.
so while i'm here...

'Alastair!' gasped the poetry parrot as it searched for the window,
'Sweet Espadrille! Next Monday!' it cried in anguish as it flew into the
dark,unforgiving night.

that's all,dear children
xoxox genevieve