Sinister: blame it on the boogie

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Tue Aug 25 14:33:08 BST 1998

   BY the time you swear you're his, shivering and sighing
       and he swears his passion is, infinite, undying,
        Lady make a note of this, one of you is lying.

 He was lying, not me. I was sad and lonely and then I found the B&S
mailing list. I was saved, so for my first posting I thank you all, well
for the first three messages I have got.
 One question, is this a portishead/belle and Sebastian list. Cos all
I've seen so far is discussion of portishead. lets talk about the sultry
yet sweet tones of Stuart Murdoch and his cute dancing style.
 I have had the pleasure of viewing the boy boogie alone to 'love will
tear us apart' and it did it for me.
 Amazing when I looked up a search for B&s related web pages a few
months back there certainly wasn't the 17 million pages that appeared in
front of me earlier. Wow, they've definately hit the big time now.
  hello all, heres to the good times,
  KA.