Sinister: City of Lost Children

Philippe GARNIER Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Tue Aug 25 09:13:04 BST 1998

Ezra wrote :
>You can't go wrong with the City of Lost Children.  I think it's one of
>Gilliam's finest, and the children are simply brilliant.  Most
>impressive to me is the cinematagraphy, as with most of Mr. Gilliam's
>work.

Are you sure that "The City..." was directed by Gilliam ? I think that "La
cité des enfants perdus" (french title) was directed by Marc Carro and
Jean-Pierre Jeunet (who also directed the last Alien). I hope I don't make
make any confusion, because the french and english titles are sometimes
very different.

Philippe, not a lost child indeed