Sinister: The Boy With That Thing Up His Bum

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Aug 25 14:47:34 BST 1998

Many happy returns of the day to Stuart Dougal Murdoch! Twenty-five today!

I got tomato sauce all down my bus t-shirt. What a shocking calamity!
Speaking of which, does XFM have advertising on it? If so, I suspect that
might be the root cause of its sudden transformation into something more
populist. XFM fans will just have to double their efforts to convert their
chums to the evils of scruffy monkey rock and apply for another licence one
day. Or start a pirate station, like people have to if they want to hear
reggae or any other type of music excluded from the mainstream. I'm going to
start a cod reggae station, playing such classics as D'yer Maker by Led Zep
and that one by David Bowie.

Fluffy, have you got somewhere to stay sorted out yet? I'm sick with worry
here. Have you thought about getting your grandmother to play juke box jury
in your room and send in the results to the list? It's just a thought.

Do you do doo wop? I do doo wop. As of yesterday, when I bought The
Moonglows and The Flamingos. I'm not entirely convinced yet. Not enough
spunk. But they were on offer, so that's all right.

Genevieve, you forgot to nominate the next poetry parrot handler, you
naughty little minx.

Adrian Evans