Sinister: underground radio

JonnyKat at xxx.com JonnyKat at xxx.com
Tue Aug 25 16:32:25 BST 1998

hello again, my sinister friends!

"Adrian Evans" wrote:

<< Or start a pirate station, like people have to if they want to hear

reggae or any other type of music excluded from the mainstream. >>

i am involved in just such a project, unfortunately it's in williamsburg,
brooklyn, NYC.  if you are not in this area you'll probably never hear it, i
suppose.  we are launching in the next few weeks, so if anyone would like to
send a tape, or create their own radio show and send that on a tape, please
contact me.  it's called WJMZ...  the J, M, Z are the local subways.

stay happy...
much love,
jonny
: )