Sinister: City of Lost Children

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 25 21:31:43 BST 1998

Phillipe wrote:

<< Are you sure that "The City..." was directed by Gilliam ? I think that "La
 cité des enfants perdus" (french title) was directed by Marc Carro and
 Jean-Pierre Jeunet (who also directed the last Alien). I hope I don't make
 make any confusion, because the french and english titles are sometimes
 very different.

Yes, that's right.  And Jeunet also directed the "Delicatessen", a
cannibolistic comedy.  It's corking good.  And I know this is off-topic, but I
cannot resist, being a film-holic -- french films about children --  "Zero For
Conduct" is one of the greatest films about children around, and then of
course there is "400 Hundred Blows" by Truffaut.  Of course there's lots more
great films I could list, but then this is not a film list!

I'm off to my piano lesson!  Au revoir
love
Tami.