Sinister: if you're feeling the minister

conan the librarian parachute at xxx.net
Wed Aug 26 04:05:15 BST 1998

Q: what's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
A: anyone can roast beef.

ha!

sometimes i can't tell if pjmiller is making fun of me or not. i mean,
big tackle this and big tackle that, and cod reggae.....sheesh. pick a
real idol, pajama boy. i ain't no hero.

but any post where someone speaks of taking a dump is a-ok with me. we
all ought to do it more often.

so there i was, on the commode......ah screw it. plagiarism is so
boring.

i got a copy of the album. thanks you know who you are. there's one song
i don't care for at all. i won't say what it is cause i don't want to
ruin it for anyone. and i can't rave about how good it is cause i don't
want to ruin it. but it's good.

has anyone heard snowpony? i had big hopes, but i heard it today. chalk
up another disappointment.

if anyone wants to nominate me for the weekly poem, i'm sure i could
squeeze something out.

Q: what's the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal
thermometer?