Sinister: B&S London Picnic?

poetryplace2 poetryplace2 at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 26 11:14:52 BST 1998

Paula wrote:

>Hi!
>Does anyone have any details on the London B&S fan picnic on the 31st? I
>don't know whether I've missed any details that have been posted on the
>list?

 Oh yes, i think I mentioned to various people in chat that a few us were
going to celebrate the last bank holiday weekend of the summer in Greenwich.
I think the Sunday is a better idea than the Monday, cos I'm not sure about
the trains.

So the details are: Meet up 1pm, Sunday 30th September at Greenwich BR
station. You can get there from Charing Cross or London Bridge.
Alternatively you can get the 188 bus from Euston. If it rains we'll go to a
pub, otherwise we'll be in the park, up on the hill.

Other top social events this week include a special Sinister Birthday
edition of the Social at the Poetry Caff on Friday 28th. Once again,
Trousers plays P!O!P!. Fun for all the family in this exciting rockular quiz
evening, with special prizes. Things start around eightish... it's at 22
Betterton Street, Covent Garden. All-comers are welcome.

Any queries, contact me (poetryplace2 at easynet.co.uk)

Trousers
xxx