Sinister: Dear David and Katrina...

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 26 14:36:08 BST 1998

Alison Smith wrote:

> Please help!
>
> When the three UK dates were announced, you asked us all to:
>     "note that these WILL NOT be the only Belle and Sebastian dates in
> the UK this year, so don't be disappointed that they are not coming to
> your town yet."
> Do you plan to release more dates within the 31/08 - 12/09 bracket, or
> even later in the year? Please consider Wales and the south west for
> gigs, as it's difficult to reach the others, especially if dates will
> be planned for Scotland.
>         Thanks for any help you can give,
>                                       Alison.

we havn't any news yet of future UK gigs this year, and although we
still believe that the band and the promoter are working on it that
doesn't guarantee anything.

if you have any requests for cities or towns and stuff, PLEASE don't
send them to us - send them direct to neil at the band's management at
belleandsebastian at classic.msn.com and he may be able to let you know
whats planned in your area - this goes for the US dates too :)

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list