Sinister: Vrrooooooooom!

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Wed Aug 26 00:41:10 BST 1998

Wotcha cocks!

I feel uncultured reading the list today, since the only French film I've
ever watched was Betty Blue.  And even then, we only fast-forwarded to the
rude bits.  Actually, no, I tell a lie. I did once watch an Asterix film.
But, again, I was just looking for the gratuitous nudity.

I passed my driving test this afternoon.  I've now got four days to be a
boy racer, before moving down to London without the car.  I did consider
going through to Glesga for that Looper thing, but decided against it due
to the fact that I haven't the first clue where anything is in that city.
(BTW - Good luck with your test, whenever it is, debbieprior!  If all else
fails, just do what I did and snog the driving examiner.  Not sure if he
enjoyed it, though.)

Safeway Cheese + Garlic flavour Cup Soup - A Short Review:
Don't even think about it.

Safeway Chocolate Chip Digestives - A Shorter Review:
Yummy.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |