No subject

Sam Devere samiamx at xxx.com
Wed Aug 26 21:26:42 BST 1998

Ok, so this described my college life.  I desired being a professional
student and worked at the library the entire time I was in school.
Where else are you gonna find 'shunned' pubs like Christopher Street?
Where else would you meet a former decorated Vet and Navy Seal who
currently is librarian who also is a yoga and ballet instructor?  In
other words, where else do you meet cool freaks?

Ok, library story time.  My boss once walked into a small study office
- one that contains a small window - and saw some guy wanking off to an
issue of L'Express.  My question is....um, why L'Express? :).

Sam