Sinister: Happy Birthday Sinister

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Thu Aug 27 07:27:19 BST 1998

      +---+      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    +---+

This Sinister First Birthday wish
and sugary cake on a dish
is for each Happy Bunny,
Tarty List Mistress Honey
and Stuart, who thinks it's all pish.

Ok ok, I'm not quitting my day job and moving up into the attic to write
poetry,  visions of the New Yorker and impeccable small presses dancing in my
head...  But,  it's been a lovely year (HAS it been that long?).  I've read
some beautiful and some amusing things;  found new music and books and poetry
and films that I love thanks to sinisterian recommendations; been lucky enough
to see the band twice; met people and made friends, both in #sinister and in
the "real" world, and I've laughed and even cried with one or two.  Not bad
for a year's work, no?  It's kind of neat that the year started off awaiting a
tour, and is now finishing up the same way -- hopeful anticipation on both
ends.  Play nice kids, this is a wonderful place.

Now, let's follow this sappy sentiment up with some complete vulgarity and
rudeness, ok?

simone/michele,
who finally bought a box of Jaffa cakes tonight to see what they were all
about.  Not bad at all!  But I won't be dealing with that haggis stuff, nor
anything that is called a toad in a hole.