Sinister: Now that I've enough courage

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 27 14:46:04 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

--

er, no-one is allowed to re-imburse financially for a copy - as that's
then bootlegging.

as we've said before we simply ignore taping even widespread taping, but
as soon as it steps over into the realms of bootlegging we have to act
as that's our job.

sorry to be a killjoy on this the lists birthday. we've come a long way
since the shambles of server crashes on coollist - and i'd just like to
say a massive thank you to paul mitchell for doing all this work,
offering his time, risking his job, putting up with some flak, stopping
flames, preventing bounces (anyone remember the mess last december?),
being so endearing and generally ruling like a king should.

happy birthday sinister - and well done for tolerating the past year and
making our lives a little fuller.

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list