Sinister: Ian Dury - alive

Vicky Parkinson uczcvap at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 27 15:51:39 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Sam wrote:

>OK so that may have not been the most tactful start.
>
>On the radio the other day it was reported that Ian Dury had passed
>away. I haven't heard anytghing since, so if anyone can confirm or deny
>this i'd be most grateful.

That was bloody Bob What's his face on X-fm with his monotone voice, and
music chosen by his friends 'cos he doesn't have a clue (I'm not bitter, oh
no)

No he's not dead, someone rang in about 15mins later to say he was ok, and
Bob had to apologise for scaremongering and probably upsetting relatives
greatly.

Vicky

PS if anyone in London has a spare room they'd like to sub-let for three
weeks I'll love you forever, otherwise it's the catholic chaplaincy for me 8)

All I need
is a little time,
To get behind this
sun and cast my weight,